Questions, ideas, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome! Send an email to jreynoldswrite at aol.com.
Instructors and trainers: You can receive a free instructor’s manual for Criminal Justice Report Writing that includes tests and an answer key by sending an email request to jreynoldswrite at aol.com from your official account. (Because the manual contains tests and an answer key, it is available only for instructors and administrators. Please respect this policy!)
The Essential Guide for Recruits and Experienced Officers
- Planning, organizing, and writing professional reports
- Pre-Test and Post-Test with answer keys
- Bullet style
- Sentence skills
- Usage and grammar
- Sample police and corrections reports
- Extensive practice exercises and answers
- 219-page softcover, $17.95 from www.Amazon.com
- E-book, Kindle and Apple versions, $9.99 from www.Smashwords.com
Praise for Criminal Justice Report Writing:
I wish I’d had this in my hands prior to my first report….With your book I would have had a valuable resource.
– William Fienga, Correctional Probation Senior Officer, Florida Department of Corrections
I would have loved to have had a book like yours when I was active.
– Karl B. King, Lieutenant, Florida Highway Patrol, retired